101 Goals In 1001 Days
Start date: 1 February 2020
End date: 29 October 2022
0 down, 101 to go
- Come up with 101 goals for this list.
- Read at least fifty books (1/50 – Make Your Bed by Admiral William H. McRaven).
- Get my driving licence.
- Organise all the photos and videos from my phone gallery.
- Go through all of the loose papers in my cabinets.
- Get my hair professionally dyed.
- Find a new hair care routine.
- Find a new skincare routine.
- Exercise once a week for an entire month.
- Drink 2 litres of water every day for a week.
- Complete at least 40 goals on this list.
- Visit a dermatologist.
- Meditate every day for a week.
- Design a new about me page.
- Publish one new blog post a week for a year.
- Set up a blog newsletter.
- Set up an editorial calendar.
- Buy Adobe Lightroom and take an online course on it.
- Buy Final Cut Pro and take an online course on it.
- Film, edit, and publish at least five YouTube videos.
- Post to Instagram Stories every day for a month.
- Organise my Google Drive account.
- Organise the files on my external hard-drive.
- Redesign my resume.
- Design a media kit for the blog.
- Find a new part-time job.
- Make some small adjustments to the blog’s theme.
- Celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary.
- Send family holiday cards.
- Celebrate our tenth anniversary.
- Play mini golf together.
- Celebrate our eighth wedding anniversary.
- Take our son to a baby swimming lesson.
- Cook at least five new dishes together.
- Take and frame a family photo.
Family + Friends
- Make a list of allergies, dietary restrictions and food preferences for frequent dinner guests.
- Make a meal plan for one full year.
- Reorganise our recipe binder.
- Create a master list of our favourite meals.
- Host five family dinners.
- Make a list of gift ideas for family and friends.
- Host a holiday at our home.
- Have a girl’s day out with my Mum and sisters.
- Cook twenty recipes from our cookbooks.
- Have a girl’s night out with my university friends.
- Purchase a new laptop.
- Complete three no-spend months.
- Complete Dave Ramsey Baby Step 3.
- Purchase a new bed.
- Stay fully within budget for one month.
- Purchase a new sofa.
- Reduce our grocery budget by 10 per cent for one month.
- Purchase an at-home gel nail polish kit.
- Reorganise our finance binders.
- Purchase new winter essentials, like a coat, gloves, and a scarf.
- Find a comfortable pair of slippers to wear around the house.
- Finish the closet in the nursery.
- Share all of the nursery details on the blog.
- Make a will.
- Get into a post-baby workout routine.
- Host an amazing themed first birthday party.
- Organise baby clothes.
- Organise the baby toys and necessities in the living room.
- Store unused baby items in the attic.
- Frame and hang some of our wedding photos.
- Frame and hang our hallway mirror.
- Install fire and smoke alarms throughout the house.
- Get home insulation for the attic and for the basement.
- Organise all our shoe-care supplies.
- Get fresh flowers for the house every week for at least a month.
- Organise our big bathroom cabinet.
- Paint our bedside tables and organise the drawers.
- Organise the cupboard under the sink in the kitchen.
- Find an organising system for all gift wrapping supplies.
- Clear out the guest bedroom.
- Organise my sewing supplies, including the buttons.
- Find and frame a painting for our dining room.
- Reorganise my make-up brushes.
- Sort out our wedding DVDs.
- Replace the doorknobs on the ground floor.
- Replace all our worn tea towels.
- Renew my frequent flyer pass.
- Take a family holiday abroad.
- Renew my passport.
- Get a passport for the baby.
- Have a stay-cation.
- Organise our travel necessities and supplies.
Just For Fun
- Complete two Skillshare courses.
- Fully reorganise my current laptop.
- Learn a modern calligraphy alphabet using worksheets.
- Finish all courses and e-books I already own.
- Watch all videos in my YouTube “Watch Later” playlist.
- Complete the 30 Days to Simplify your Life challenge.
- Reorganise and sort through my Pinterest account.
- Take a yoga class.
- Finish writing my short story.
- Help someone else organise a room in their home.
- Watch all six season of Lost.
- Get a facial.
- Watch series 11 and series 12 of Dr Who.
- Go through all of the podcasts on my phone.