1. What information we collection and how we use it
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, such as:
- When you comment on a blog post, we collect certain personal information, such as your name,
your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, and your e-mail address;
- When you send us a message using our contact form or by e-mail, we collect your name and e-mail address;
- When you register for and/or participate in any event, contest, survey or other promotion that we may offer, we collect certain personal information from you;
- Additionally, we use several third-party service providers, who may collect information when you use the website. These third-party services help us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your user experience.
2. Your consent
In many circumstances, the website will not collect or process your personal information without your express consent, which we will ask for where required. If you choose not to consent, please do not use our website, and do not provide us with any personal information.
3. How we share your information
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information and other related information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other lawful requests by public authorities. Please note that the website operates within Europe, and you may be transferring your personal information to a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your home country.
Any information that you choose to post to our website, including product reviews and blog comments, can be seen, collected, and used by anyone who visits our website. We are not responsible for unauthorised third-party uses of such information.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information sent to your device, which holds information a site may need to interact with you and personalise your experience.
To prevent cookies from being stored on your device, you can change your browser settings. More information about cookies and how to disable them can be found by visiting your browser’s website and on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Everything produced on the website is protected by copyright and trademark laws within Europe and other foreign countries. You may not, directly or indirectly, adapt, republish, post, transmit, sell, translate, modify, reproduce, or otherwise use this content without our express prior written permission.
Many of the photographs on this site have been taken by us. All other photos are being used under the Creative Commons license. Any use of copyrighted photos is unintentional. If you believe a mistake has occurred and you own the copyright to any of the photos used on this site, please let us know and we will happily remove the questionable photo immediately.